SG Girl confessed she had slept with 23 guys


Based on my admitedly small sample size from personal experience, manhood size is inversely proportional to yandaoness/flashyness. If a guy wears lots of branded labels, model like face, probably small manhood.

Please don't judge me. I am quite guai these days but I used to be a lot wilder when I was younger. I am 24 and have slept with 23 guys, but 20 guys were before I turned 22. If you don't count sex and also include hj and bj, then I have seen the privates of around 35 guys or so can't remember exactly. Most of these were one night stands from clubs or uni, 2 were friends with benefits, 4 were ex bfs and 1 is my current bf. I am not racist at all but it just happened that all the 35 or so guys have been local Chinese.

I think wearing lots of big brands and being showy might just be a way for guys to inflate their own egos cos of small manhood? When I was young and impressionable I went home with quite a few of these model looking guys from club. They throw money at clubs, very suave and all but when it came time to deliver, mostly about 6-9cm only. I am not saying bigger is better, but just want to point out that showy good looking very confident guys don't necessarily have the big wangs which us girls might think they have. Maybe it is just a way for them to make up for what they don't have.

The hugest guy I have ever been with had a whopping 16cm manhood, almost triple the smallest guy in length. He was a guai looking, rather nerdy investment banker. Based on looks, you will never have guessed he was so much bigger than those handsome trendy guys at clubs.

Really guys like to boast a lot about anaconda in their pants lah whatever, talk nonsense only one lah. I will say based on 35 guys which I have seen with my own personal eyes, around 10cm is normal for a local Chinese guy. I agree with the previous poster that around 12cm (she said 5 inches) is considered big and that's when things start feeling different for us girls. My current bf is around that size and he feels completely perfect. For reference, he isn't the most flashy, just a bit above average in looks.

There is also really no link between erect and soft size. 16cm erect guy was max 3cm when soft. Another guy was a massive 12cm or so when soft, but I think exactly the same when hard.

Original Uncensored Image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SG guy regret dumping fat wife for chio bu

SG Girl cheated because her husband was a workaholic