SG Girl cheated BF and impregnated by expatriate

Hey, I'm really nervous exposing myself out like this but here goes nothing...

Last month I found out that I was officially pregnant, but not with my boyfriend's child. I won't reveal much about who the real father is as he is caucasian expatriate, but just know that it was a moment of vulnerability and I have been wrecked with guilt ever since. 

What am I supposed to do now? I really dont want to go to an abortion clinic because of the negative stigma around abortion and the whole process just really freaks me out, not to mention the financial costs involved. 

Should I tell my BF? Or should I just hold the father accountable and settle with him? I really love my BF though...

Original Uncensored Image

https://imagetwist.com/7cf5vpxn4s1m/uncensored.jpg

Comments

  1. Simple. Break off with your bf and follow that angmo. If he doesnt want to be responsible. Its fine to become single mother. Live still have to move on right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had seen this a few times.
    My ang moh corlick impregnated his then gf and then run road back to Europe cos he just cannot be bothered with a kid.

    Best part was the gf's friend expose him in a work whatsapp group. I mean the man has already run road back to Europe that week after said gf told him.

    HAHAHA AMDK indeed!
    You get what you deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SG guy regret dumping fat wife for chio bu

SG Girl confessed she had slept with 23 guys

SG Girl cheated because her husband was a workaholic